The deadline to enter the drawing for a free student registration is now closed. Congratulations to the winners, David Leuthold, Emily Woolard and David Dreier. Make sure to check out their posters during the meeting.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Please use your SETAC username and password.
- Make sure you select the correct meeting and module prior to logging into the online submission system
- If your browser automatically logs you in, click logout in the upper right corner to select the correct meeting and module
Meeting: SETAC North America Focused Topic Meeting :: High-Throughput Screening
Module: Submit an Abstract
View sample abstract.
- Abstract must not promote a commercial product, process, or service.
- Abstract should be clear and well written.
- Authors should comply with instructions and deadlines provided with the call for abstracts.
- The abstract should contain information and/or data that demonstrates that high quality science will be presented.
- Information in the abstract should not have been previously published or presented.
- By submitting an abstract you are agreeing to abide by the SETAC code of conduct and understand that all presenters must pay for registration and attend the meeting.
- There is a limit of 2,500 characters (INCLUDING SPACES) for the text of your abstract submission.